Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh, No Chocolate...

Well, I had planned to attend the Musee du Gourmand Chocolate but when I arrived I had less than one hour until I met Lynn Shaw in her arrondismont.  So, I picked up some chocolate to givee to Lynn since I was her first guest.   We climbed five flights of stairs and checked out her view before heading out to Sacre Cour, Monmarte and other trendy, arty quarters.

Lynn lives near the Moulin Rouge which is known as the "red light" district in Paris as well as the famous Toulouse-Lautrec.  He painted the dancers as well as painted the now famous "dancing girls."  It's an area filled with movement and action!!!

Lynn came back to the Grenelle studio for dinner with July, Ekkehard and myself.  Jude being the fabulous cook made tomato and bell pepper tartins as well as a broccoli quiche that was made with creme fresh.  Oh, la, la. 

The sunset was breathtaking and I had to capture the moment through the window at Grenelle.

1 comment: