Sunday, June 12, 2011

Six Degrees of Separation


Judy and I set out to meet Lynn Shaw at a colleagues (Theresa's), apartment. Theresa noticed Judy and I waiting for Lynn while taking pictures of interesting architecture as well as of ourselves in a mirror outside her window (see below).  Theresa introduced herself to us and invited us in to wait for Lynn.  As the small talk ensued, I learned that she and her husband were very good friends and her husband a close colleague of a former boyfriend from years past.  Talk about six degrees of separation.  It was fun to share stories and reminisce about times past. 

 

















Judy, Lynn, Theresa and I then shopped the consignment stores and flea market while I purchased two pairs of earrings for 5 Euros.  Bargain right?  Additionally, I met the fabulous Lawrence while shopping at the flea market.  I've purchased many a things from the Paris flea market but never came across the likes of Lawrence.  His boots were made of red Pony fur (from Italy according to Lawrence); his jacket was purple and he sipped champagne and offered me some while we looked at Channel and other notable items.  He was a true gentleman while wearing my favorite color combinations (see Lawrence below).

No comments:

Post a Comment