Friday, June 17, 2011

Willi's and Wine

It's hard to believe that four people I have worked with at sometime or another are in Paris the sametime as I.  Judy, Lynn, Susan, Rita and her boyfriend Mark and I all met at the Wine Bar (see picture below). 

From left right, Lynn, Judy, Mark, Rita, Susan and Corine


From left right, Lynn, Judy, Mark, Rita, Susan and Corine

Ekkehard and I went to the Museé du Vin or Wine Museum today.  It was really interesting to see the wine making from way back in the 1700's and beyond.  The craftmanship, ingenuity and hardwork makes me appreciate drinking wine even more.  Wine is very political in Europe and not all vintners who manufacture wine get a label.  We did get to taste a some wine and both Tart and I gave a look of "interesting" but not great.  My comment to the attendant was "it's a young wine isn't it?"  She indicated it was and she liked young wines...yuk!




No comments:

Post a Comment